Who we are
Coup2Main is a quality nanny and household referral agency operating in New York City. At Coup2Main, we believe that fair salaries, benefits and respect from both sides are the basis of a long-term commitment. All our well-selected nannies and household assistants are bilingual, typically fluent in English, as well as other languages, such as French, Spanish, Portuguese and others. Our strict selection process allows us to ensure mutual compatibility and harmony. Our dedicated staff holds CPR and First Aid training and has excellent verifiable references. We provide personalized criteria for your needs.
From the family’s perspective, having a nurturing and trustworthy bilingual nanny offers many advantages. From an early age, the child can be exposed to a second language, thus stimulating his/her learning process. The result is a more open minded child who is familiar with different cultures. Hiring a bilingual nanny is a cost effective way to have your child learn a foreign language, while having the extra advantage of childcare. We specialize in highly experienced French language nanny placements.
At Coup2Main it is all about knowing you, your personality, your parenting style and values, then finding the perfect match, loving and trustworthy nannies and sitters with the right experience and skills.
We pride ourselves in building a trusting relationship with you at first, then finding you the perfect experienced and loving nanny or sitter. We offer a number of services such as CPR trained nannies, babysitters and housekeepers.
- All our nannies and sitters are bilingual (French-English, Spanish-English and other)
- We offer one on one consultation to our prospective clients. We want to get to know you better and learn what is important to you. Only then, can we match you with the right nanny, that will make a positive impact in your child‘s life.
- Our presence will still be noticeable after the hiring process
- All our nannies and sitters have passed a mandatory comprehensive training with our trained experts.
- We are all one and treat everyone like a family.